Diane is an experienced Human Resources, safety, and risk management practitioner with a Masters in Industrial and Organizational Psychology (HONS). Diane's work of integrating HOP, Learning Teams and the 4Ds into safety and system tools, supports the view that "BetterWork" is at the heart of an approach that can tackle the complexity of psychosocial risk in everyday work. Diane authored the chapter "The 4Ds For Psychosocial Risk" in the Amazon best-selling book "4Ds for HOP and Learning Teams", and resides in Auckland, New Zealand.
1/2 Day Workshop - February 21st, 2024 - Vancouver, BC, Canada.
- What are Psychosocial Risks (within the context of ISO 45003/CSA Z1003)
- How Work Design, Complex Systems, and System Conditions influence psychosocial risk factors
- How the HOP Principles apply to Psychosocial Risks
- How worker frontline insights and the 4Ds make psychosocial risk factors visible
- Using Learning Teams and the 4D's to improve work design and create "BetterWork"