The Journey of a Learning Teams Facilitator (30 minutes)
- How their journey started
- Where does the opportunity for learning come from
- What makes a successful learning teams facilitator
- What have been some of the challenges so far
- What is the future of learning teams
Group Panel Reflection
The panel of Brent Sutton, Glynis McCarthy and Brent Robinson then reflect on their learnings from the podcast. The audience are asked to reflect on their learnings and participate in an online journal on what they want to learn more about.
Field Guide to Learning Teams
The Practice of Learning Teams, book authors Brent Sutton, Glynis McCarthy and Brent Robinson will conduct a mini-learning team based on your submissions in the learning journal. We will discuss and reflect on some of the community challenges to embed learning teams and explore The What?, The How? and The Why?